WAYNESBORO (WJBF) – The United States Marshals and the Burke County Sheriff’s Office arrested a suspect sought after since mid June.
34-year old Madison Antonio Lewis of Waynesboro was taken into custody around 10:45 Thursday morning.
Lewis was wanted for Armed Robbery, 2 counts of Kidnapping, Possession of a Firearm during the Commission of a Crime, Possession of a Firearm by a Convicted Felon and Unlawful Street Gang Activity in regards to the incident that happened at Burke Haven Corner Store on June 13th.
- Dumba kneels, NHL puts focus on Black Lives Matter movement
- ‘State of Disaster’ declared in parts of Australia due to COVID
- As a new week begins, here’s why you don’t have that second stimulus check
- Lord & Taylor, Men’s Wearhouse owner file for bankruptcy
- Dunkin’s free coffee Mondays begin Aug. 3