(CNN) – Carole Baskin won a major victory in court against her Tiger King nemesis Joe Exotic Monday.
In Joe Exotic’s worst nightmare scenario, Carole Baskin is now the owner of his infamous animal park.
An Oklahoma judge ruled in favor of Baskin’s big cat Rescue Corporation in its lawsuit against Joe Exotic’s zoo.
the court is giving Baskin control of the 16 acre animal park in Garvin County, Oklahoma, with its array of big cats.
The judgment also awarded several cabins and vehicles to Baskin, according to court records.
Joe Exotic–whose real name is Joseph Allen Maldonado-Passage–remains in prison for his attempt to hire a hitman to kill Baskin.
An attorney for Jeff Lowe, who currently owns Joe Exotic’s park, told CNN Baskin’s victory was not unexpected.
Instead of filing an appeal, Lowe is devoting all his energy to building a new tiger themed animal attraction in Thackerville, Oklahoma.
- Newsfeed Now: Third COVID vaccine begins US rollout; 7-year-old opens lemonade stand to fund brain surgery
- Mother, boyfriend charged after 6-year-old killed, dumped in Ohio River, police say
- Texas attorney general sues power company over storm’s high energy bills
- Registration open for Drive, Chip and Putt Qualifiers
- M. Rhett DeHart named Acting South Carolina District Attorney