AUGUSTA, Ga. (WJBF) - The Partridge Inn in Downtown Augusta will serve a Thanksgiving meal.
A traditional feast with will be served from 11 a.m. until 3 p.m. in the P.I. Bar and Grill.
The buffet will cost $49.99 for adults, and $15 for children aged 6 to 12.
Reservations are required, so start making calls.
There will be a spread of meats, sides, and salads.
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- More grant money to juvenile court expands therapy for teens and parents before doing jail time
- Edgefield County murder arrest
- Burke County accident blocks traffic on Highway 25
- Drop-in Thanksgiving lunch held in New Ellenton, South Carolina
- Teacher says she was fired for giving students zeroes
- Rescued sacrificial rooster terrorizes neighborhood
- Ohio man calls police after pig won't stop following him
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect