SOUTH CAROLINA (WJBF) - It is Primary Election Day in South Carolina.
At the top of the ticket, a hotly contested Governor's race.
Five Republicans and three Democrats are vying for their party’s nomination.
Polls open at seven this morning and close at seven tonight.
You must vote at your assigned precinct and bring a copy of your photo ID.
Also, here is a look of the races we are following including the race for Governor.
On the Republican side, Governor Henry McMaster is facing four challengers.
They are Kevin Bryant, John Yancey McGill, Catherine Templeton and John Warren.
On the Democratic side, those running for the South Carolina Primary are
Phil Noble, James Smith, and Marguerite Willis.
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Georgia's hands-free law now in effect
- Woman arrested after her vehicle hits three children on an ATV in Burke County
- Burke County deputy crashes patrol car in single vehicle accident
- Inmate Found Dead
- Rescued sacrificial rooster terrorizes neighborhood
- Ohio man calls police after pig won't stop following him
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect
- Couple inundated with mystery packages wants it to stop