NORTH AUGUSTA, S.C. (WJBF) – The Aiken County Coroner’s Office and North Augusta Department of Public Safety are investigating the shooting death of a man at Rivers Edge Apartment.
Around 7:55 p.m. the Aiken County Coroner’s Office was called to the scene of a shooting on the 500 block of East Buena Vista Ave. at Rivers Edge Apartment. 22-year-old Tyrone Dupree was pronounced dead on the scene from a gunshot wound.
Tyrone will be autopsied tomorrow in Newberry, S.C. This is an ongoing investigation.
Count on NewsChannel 6 for more information on this developing investigation.
- Federal student loan payment pause is coming to an end, Biden Administration’s plan: what you need to know
- US now says no evidence of ‘kill capture teams’ at Capitol
- Oprah Winfrey documentary to release on Apple TV+
- What lies ahead for the impeachment process against Trump?
- Winter chill is here for the weekend! – What to expect