CHARLESTON, S.C. (WCBD) – You could be an extra in a new Netflix series, “OBX,” which is filming in Charleston this May.
According to a press release Tuesday, “OBX” is a coming of age story about four best friends in high school during the summer following a devastating hurricane.
“Though we will have a great need for teens and young adults, there will be plenty of opportunities for all ages to work on the production throughout the duration of filming,” the release said.
Extras will be compensated for their time. The rate will be $80 for 8 hours and time and a half for every hour that exceeds the 8 hours.
Casting agents say filming begins Wednesday, May 1st and will last until around Labor Day.
Those interesting in being a paid extra for OBX season 1 should submit the following information to OBXBG@TWCastAndRecruit.com with the subject line: General Submission
- 2 Recent Pictures (Headshot and Bodyshot may be taken with a phone)
- PHONE NUMBER
- Location (City and State)
- Shirt Size
- Jacket Size (if applicable)
- Pant Size (W and L, if applicable)
- Dress Size (if applicable)
- Shoe Size
- Color, Make, Model (Year) of Vehicle, Brownie Points if you include a photo!
- List of Any Tattoos or Piercings