CHARLESTON, S.C. (AP) - Comedian Bill Murray's long-planned food truck park in South Carolina is set to open its doors this summer.
The Charleston Post and Courier quotes Murray and his two partners as saying The Container Bar will start serving customers later this summer. The food truck hub will be parked at a former Charleston office building that's been gutted and redesigned to suit the new venture.
Murray and his partners, Brad Creger and Mike Veeck, opened a Charleston restaurant in an abandoned gas station several years ago. Creger says that the three have since purchased most of the surrounding lots and are moving forward with the food truck project.
The project was initially called Food Truck-O-Rama, but Creger says it's now The Container Bar. He says the building may be finished in August.
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Georgia's hands-free law now in effect
- Woman arrested after her vehicle hits three children on an ATV in Burke County
- Burke County deputy crashes patrol car in single vehicle accident
- Inmate Found Dead
- Rescued sacrificial rooster terrorizes neighborhood
- Ohio man calls police after pig won't stop following him
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect
- Couple inundated with mystery packages wants it to stop