NORTH AUGUSTA, S.C. (WJBF) - One man is behind bars in connection with a recent murder in North Augusta.
27-year-old Allen Michael Johnson is charged with Murder in the shooting death of Da-Quan Bostic.
The incident happened at Ridgeview Manor Apartments on Bradleyville Road Thursday afternoon.
Johnson is being held at the Aiken County Detention Center.
NORTH AUGUSTA, S.C. (WJBF) - Aiken County investigators are looking into a deadly shooting Thursday in North Augusta.
The Aiken County Coroner's Office says Daquan Bostic, 19, of Augusta was shot and killed Thursday afternoon at the Ridgeview Manor apartments on Bradleyville Road.
Investigators have not released any information on a possible suspect or suspects. Anyone with information can call Aiken Public Safety, the Aiken County Sheriff's Office or CrimeStoppers at 888-CRIME-SC.
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Georgia's hands-free law now in effect
- Woman arrested after her vehicle hits three children on an ATV in Burke County
- Burke County deputy crashes patrol car in single vehicle accident
- Inmate Found Dead
- Rescued sacrificial rooster terrorizes neighborhood
- Ohio man calls police after pig won't stop following him
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect
- Couple inundated with mystery packages wants it to stop