WJBF Staff - SOUTH CAROLINA (WJBF) - Raleigh and Greenville police and firefighters are paying homage to a little boy killed in a fire.
It happened in McCormick county last week.
James Raugh was one of four victims who died in the incident.
He really wanted to become a firefighter.
So officers and firefighters put "J. Raugh" on their jackets, making him an honorary firefighter.
James, his 2 siblings, his father Nathan and their dog died of smoke inhalation in that fire. They reportedly died in their sleep.
- Teacher says she was fired for giving students zeroes
- Rescued sacrificial rooster terrorizes neighborhood
- Ohio man calls police after pig won't stop following him
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect