SOUTH CAROLINA (WJBF) – The South Carolina Department of Motor Vehicles is taking its own precautions to keep the COVID-19 from spreading.
Beginning Monday, March 16, customers must have an appointment to complete a road test. No walk-in road tests will be conducted.
Click here to visit the SC DMV website.
- Fireworks celebrations and sale increases across the CSRA for Independence Day
- Augusta firefighters save residents from apartment building fire
- A friendship to remember: A failed cattle dog and a downed calf won’t leave each other’s side
- $800 Million in grants going to 347 airports in 46 states and 4 territories
- Coach Dawn Staley awaits Olympics, focuses on South Carolina