AUGUSTA, Ga. (WJBF) – Vice President Pence making his way to the Garden City.
Vice President Pence will be stopping in Augusta for a “Defend the Majority” rally, to support Senators David Perdue and Kelly Loeffler in their re-election campaigns.
The event begins at 2 p.m. at the Augusta Regional Airport.
We will be streaming the event live once it kicks off.
MORE TOP STORIES:
- Federal student loan payment pause is coming to an end, Biden Administration’s plan: what you need to know
- US now says no evidence of ‘kill capture teams’ at Capitol
- Security heightens around US Capitol as Inauguration Day draws closer
- The Terminator is coming: Packers prepare for Aaron Donald
- Biden outlines plan to ramp up COVID-19 vaccine distribution
- Marshall Pines residents receive COVID-19 vaccine
- Multiple law enforcement agencies preparing for potential armed protests at SC State House
- IRS delays start of tax season to Feb. 12