AUGUSTA, Ga. (WJBF) – Augusta Mayor Hardie Davis held a press conference, Friday, in regards to COVID-19 in the city and transitional phases to reopening local government buildings.
Also in attendance were Chief Christopher James, Dr. Stephen Goggans and Sheriff Richard Roundtree.
MORE TOP STORIES:
- Thanksgiving meals served at Bible Deliverance Temple after double homicide Monday in Harrisburg
- How to safely store Thanksgiving leftovers
- WATCH: Southeastern Stream Live Week 10
- Local church giving away 550 hot meals to senior citizens for Thanksgiving
- Alabama mail carrier surprises birthday boy with a gift
- Live VIPIR 6 Forecast Thanksgiving Day November 26, 2020
- 19 Thanksgiving foods that are not safe for your pets
- Marijuana Medicine for Autism