AUGUSTA, Ga. (WJBF) – Starting Monday, small businesses in Augusta can apply for the city’s small business relief loans.
To qualify, a business must employee 10 employees or less.
You also must make less than $500-thousand dollars in annual gross revenue.
Additional criteria will be listed on the application, which is available on the city’s website.
Applications must be submitted by Friday, at 5 P.M.
Click HERE for more information.
MORE TOP STORIES:
- Medical community strongly urges people to get their flu shot
- Americans struggle with food security amid pandemic
- Gas leak in Wrens causes road blocks for Main St. and Broad St.
- COVID-19 vaccine trial from AstraZeneca, Oxford approved to resume in US
- Social media scams surging amid coronavirus pandemic, FTC reports
- Second stimulus checks: Pelosi says deal can happen before election if Trump approves
- Train derailment damages tracks near Midville, Ga