AUGUSTA, Ga. (WJBF) – Starting Monday, small businesses in Augusta can apply for the city’s small business relief loans.
To qualify, a business must employee 10 employees or less.
You also must make less than $500-thousand dollars in annual gross revenue.
Additional criteria will be listed on the application, which is available on the city’s website.
Applications must be submitted by Friday, at 5 P.M.
Click HERE for more information.
MORE TOP STORIES:
- Jefferson Award Winner, Dr. Beth Newton, to represent CSRA in New York City
- Fatal Saluda County crash ruled as Homicide, two suspects wanted
- Richmond County rape suspect located
- Columbia County Judicial Circuit warns of jury duty scam
- Richmond County car crash leads to double fatality
- Local and national leaders react to Tyre Nichols video
- Use of vehicle in crash that killed football player, staffer was ‘unauthorized,’ UGA says