RICHMOND COUNTY (WJBF) – Richmond County Nutrition Services will provide meals for all Richmond County children from August 7 through August 28.
From 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., meals will be distributed on Tuesdays and Fridays starting Friday, August 7, 2020. Meals will be available for pickup from your nearest zoned school or by bus route.
Households with multiple children can pick up all meals at one school or one bus stop.
This “Summer Meal Program” phase of the nutrition services roll-out for 2020 will be providing meals for children between age 0 and 18.
For more information on delivery routes, go to www.rcboe.org and click on “August Meal Service” for bus routes, delivery and pick-up sites.
- Live: Biden delivers remarks at climate summit, to pledge to cut US fossil fuel emissions
- Live VIPIR 6 Forecast Thursday, April 22, 2021
- Meet the man in a bear suit walking from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- How long does protection from COVID-19 vaccines last?
- Louisiana teen saves elderly woman from fire