AUGUSTA (WJBF) – The Richmond County Sheriff’s Office needs the public’s help in finding two Aggravated Assault suspects.
They say Cameron Hampton and Donquez Morris are involved in an incident that happened February 8th, 2020 on the 1700 block of Olive Road.
Morris is considered armed and dangerous.
If you know anything about the incident or where these two men could be, please contact the RCSO.
- Governor Kemp backs Natalie Paine for District Attorney during CSRA visit
- Carole Baskin booted from ‘Dancing with the Stars’
- Stimulus check, $600-per-week jobless benefit included in new virus aid proposal
- Trump receives third nomination for Nobel Peace Prize
- Bodycam video shows the scene after the Breonna Taylor shooting