AUGUSTA (WJBF) – The Richmond County Sheriff’s Office needs the public help to find an Aggravated Assault suspect.
According to a police report, 54-year old Michael Todd Jones allegedly contacted his ex-girlfriend daily after a protective order was issued.
The woman says she believes Jones may have even started a fire at her home.
If you know of his whereabouts, contact the RCSO.
- Much wow, very vroom: Dogecoin to sponsor NASCAR driver in upcoming race
- Remains of early New Yorkers found during construction are reburied
- Texas will end mask mandate, allow businesses to reopen ‘100%’
- Can’t find the Amazon app icon on your phone? That’s because it got a makeover
- This month marks a year since the Olympics were postponed. What’s next?