AUGUSTA (WJBF) – The Richmond County Sheriff’s Office needs the public help to find an Aggravated Assault suspect.
According to a police report, 54-year old Michael Todd Jones allegedly contacted his ex-girlfriend daily after a protective order was issued.
The woman says she believes Jones may have even started a fire at her home.
If you know of his whereabouts, contact the RCSO.
- Area tow truck convoy escorts driver’s body to Aiken
- SEC announces roster, positional guidelines for cancellations
- Laney High School closure extended
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand after Trump’s push for new direct payments
- Richmond County officer facing charges following physical altercation