#UPDATE | Ms. Tarver has been found safe and she has been reunited with her family.
AUGUSTA (WJBF) – The Richmond County Sheriff’s Office is searching for 87-year old Elease Tarver.
Ms. Tarver was last seen on September 6th at about 6:45 p.m. She was leaving her residence on the 1000 block of Prep Street in her grey 2007 Chevrolet Trailblazer (with a GA tag of DP4MVH) in an unknown direction.
Elease Tarver suffers from dementia, diabetes, and high blood pressure.
If you know of Ms. Tarver’s whereabouts, please contact the RCSO.
- Who won the Trump-Biden debate? 6 key moments from the final showdown
- Kid Rock, golfer John Daly asked to mask up in the audience at final presidential debate
- Man arrested in North Carolina in May accused of threatening to kill Joe Biden
- Hurricane Epsilon loses some strength as it will stay out to sea. – Check out the latest.
- New Augusta Transit Center now open