AUGUSTA (WJBF) – Richmond County Investigators responded to a traffic accident where a pedestrian was struck.
It happened at Deans Bridge Road and Murphy Road.
According to the coroner, the victim got out of his vehicle and began walking south on Deans Bridge Road. He was then hit by two cars.
His identity has not be released.
No autopsy will be performed.
- Judge orders 11-year-old boy behind bars to await trial for allegedly killing 6-year-old neighbor
- Football Friday Night | Week 9 Scores & Highlights
- Two women sue North Myrtle Beach resort after they say they were bitten by bed bugs
- Second study testing a COVID-19 antibody drug reports setback
- Man, pregnant woman injured after someone opens fire on car