AUGUSTA (WJBF) – Richmond County Investigators responded to a traffic accident where a pedestrian was struck.
It happened at Deans Bridge Road and Murphy Road.
According to the coroner, the victim got out of his vehicle and began walking south on Deans Bridge Road. He was then hit by two cars.
His identity has not be released.
No autopsy will be performed.
- Biden’s historic Cabinet begins taking shape
- Out There…Somewhere: “Conduct” a tour of new sculptures
- Trump impeachment trial to begin week of Feb. 8
- Washington County and other rural counties in Georgia see shortage of COVID-19 vaccine
- SLIDESHOW | Inaugural memes of Bernie Sanders: the gift that keeps on giving