AIKEN COUNTY, Sc (WJBF) – The North Augusta Department of Public Safety and the Aiken County Coroner’s Office are investing a deadly crash.
Around 8:40 Wednesday morning, the Aiken County Coroner’s Office was called to Augusta University Medical Center regarding the death of a Edgefield County man.
57-year old, Joseph W. Henderson, of Johnston, Sc, was pronounced dead from traumatic injuries he sustained in a single vehicle crash.
Henderson was not wearing a seatbelt while driving his SUV on I-20, at the I-520 on ramp.
He lost control, running off the on ramp, the vehicle then overturned ejecting him.
The North Augusta Department of Public Safety is continuing with the investigation.
- Study: Moderna coronavirus vaccine appears safe, shows signs of working in older adults
- Viewers’ Guide: Trump, Biden meet in Ohio for 1st debate
- Dolly Parton announces release date for Netflix Christmas movie
- Augusta looks at spraying vacant lots to slow growth
- Stimulus check update: GOP, Democrats inching closer to aid compromise