(WJBF) – Accused NSA leaker, Reality Winner, has the coronavirus.
According to her attorney, Titus Nichols, Winner received her positive results Monday, July 20th.
In 2018, Winner was sentenced to 5 years for leaking classified documents to a media outlet. She’s been serving her term in a Fort Worth, Texas prison.
Nichols has requested that Winner be able to serve the rest of her sentence at home.
According to the Bureau of Prisons website – the facility where is his housed has 509 positive inmate cases and 3 staff.
NewsChannel 6 has followed Winner’s case since the beginning:
- Augusta contractor charged with leaking classified NSA info on Russian hacking
- Reality Winner’s attorney makes statement on NSA leak
- Reality Winner’s neighbors speak out
- Cybersecurity expert weighs in on alleged leak
- Family of accused classified information leaker speaks
- Reality Winner denied bond
- Reality Winner’s parents talk with NewsChannel 6
- Accused leaker Reality Winner pleads not guilty, judge denies her bond
- Lawyers for accused NSA leaker asking for some evidence to be thrown out
- Accused NSA leaker Reality Winner pleads guilty
- Jailed leaker Reality Winner thanks President Trump for tweet
- Political analyst: Georgia a battleground state in 2020
- Texas woman dies of COVID-19 while on commercial flight
- Actor Jeff Bridges reveals he has been diagnosed with lymphoma
- Kirstie Alley defends Trump vote, responds to ‘nasty people’
- Walmart’s ad scans released ahead of Black Friday events