GROVETOWN, Ga. (WJBF) – A young boy fighting cancer in New Jersey got a big surprise from a local deputy. Jaxson Butkus has been collecting police badges from across the country.
The Columbia County Sheriff’s Office caught wind of this – and went a step further.
Deputy Hunter Parrack surprised Jaxon with a FaceTime call.
Little Jaxson mother said that call made his day.
You can follow Jaxson’s journey here:
- How to keep your pets safe during the Fourth of July fireworks
- Video: Starfish at Garden City beach touch arm tips, then one takes shape of banana peel
- Fire on Battle Row in Augusta
- Judge Sets suspected club shooter’s bond at $4,000
- Higher fireworks sales may mean more people in the emergency room with injuries