FORT PIERCE, Fla. (WGN) —Khalil Mack recently paid off everyone’s holiday layaway accounts at a Florida Walmart in his hometown.
“We here at Walmart would like to thank the Khalil Mack Foundation for your generosity, and for making so many families happy for the holidays! Everyone is truly greatful (sic) for everything you have done for them,” the store said on Facebook.
His generosity didn’t stop there.
Last weekend, WGN reported that the Chicago Chargers’ U14 Pop Warner football team needed help getting to the Disney National Championship this week. Needing $5,000 by last Thursday, Mack quietly donated $2,000 to help the team reach their goal.
Mack and the Bears hope to keep their playoff hopes alive next Sunday against the Green Bay Packers.
- 2020 Nike EYBL Peach Jam cancelled
- Ewing out of hospital after being treated for COVID-19
- GreenJackets grounds crew keeps SRP Park field manicured during pandemic
- Patrick Ewing tests positive for COVID-19: ‘This virus is serious’
- Jerry Sloan, Jazz great and Hall of Fame coach, dies at 78