WRENS (WJBF) – The Georgia State Patrol Specialized Collision Reconstruction Team (SCRT) is investigating a crash that left a 3-week-old baby dead.
Authorities tell NewsChannel 6 the Wrens Fire Department responded to a roll-over crash on Kings Mill Road, Monday around 1:50pm.
When they arrived they found two people, newborn, Raelyn Gilmore and her mother, had been ejected from the car. Another occupant was also out of the car. All 3 victims were taken to AU Medical Center for treatment.
No other details are available at this time.
- New Mayor elected in Williston
- Peace and Unity Parade happening in Waynesboro
- $1,400 stimulus checks: Here’s where we stand halfway through January
- Residents report long wait times for setting up appointments for vaccines; more workers expected to take calls
- Vaccine registration issues in rural South Carolina