WRENS (WJBF) – The Georgia State Patrol Specialized Collision Reconstruction Team (SCRT) is investigating a crash that left a 3-week-old baby dead.
Authorities tell NewsChannel 6 the Wrens Fire Department responded to a roll-over crash on Kings Mill Road, Monday around 1:50pm.
When they arrived they found two people, newborn, Raelyn Gilmore and her mother, had been ejected from the car. Another occupant was also out of the car. All 3 victims were taken to AU Medical Center for treatment.
No other details are available at this time.
- Man accused of threatening Biden, Harris in note to neighbor
- Live VIPIR 6 Forecast Thursday, October 22, 2020
- Watch: Police bust massive house party in Ohio
- Mark your calendar: Daylight saving (and extra sleep) just days away
- Trump spokesperson says armed men outside Florida early voting location not hired by campaign