AUGUSTA (WJBF) – The Richmond County Sheriff’s Office arrested Kevin Walker, Bradley Hackley, and Richard Bargeron. The three co-conspirators were arrested at the Executive Inn and Suites on Gordon Highway around 10:45pm on February 16th.
Investigators seized over 2 kilograms of Methamphetamine, 2.05 pounds of Marijuana, 3.73 ounces of Heroin, 2.05 ounces of Cocaine, 46 Oxycodone Pills, 28 MDMA pills, 25 Xanax Pills, 63 Amphetamine Pills, 2 guns (one stolen), $23,889.00 in cash, and one vehicle.
Authorities are expecting more charges to come and both State and Federal indictments are expected.
- Brady, Bucs, end playoffs for Saints, Brees, 30-20
- Chiefs advance after Browns’ comeback comes up short
- Bipartisan organizations discuss violence ahead of inauguration
- After allergic reactions at 1 clinic, California pauses use of large batch of Moderna COVID-19 vaccine
- Pro-Trump demonstrators, some armed, start descending on Michigan, Ohio and South Carolina statehouses