AUGUSTA (WJBF) – The Richmond County Sheriff’s Office arrested Kevin Walker, Bradley Hackley, and Richard Bargeron. The three co-conspirators were arrested at the Executive Inn and Suites on Gordon Highway around 10:45pm on February 16th.
Investigators seized over 2 kilograms of Methamphetamine, 2.05 pounds of Marijuana, 3.73 ounces of Heroin, 2.05 ounces of Cocaine, 46 Oxycodone Pills, 28 MDMA pills, 25 Xanax Pills, 63 Amphetamine Pills, 2 guns (one stolen), $23,889.00 in cash, and one vehicle.
Authorities are expecting more charges to come and both State and Federal indictments are expected.
- Live VIPIR 6 Forecast Friday, July 3, 2020
- Here is the latest Georgia news from The Associated Press at 5:40 a.m.
- Here is the latest South Carolina news from The Associated Press at 5:40 a.m.
- Topgolf’s grand opening tee’s off
- Aiken City Council approves face mask resolution, ordinance up in the air