AUGUSTA (WJBF) – The Richmond County Sheriff’s Office arrested Kevin Walker, Bradley Hackley, and Richard Bargeron. The three co-conspirators were arrested at the Executive Inn and Suites on Gordon Highway around 10:45pm on February 16th.
Investigators seized over 2 kilograms of Methamphetamine, 2.05 pounds of Marijuana, 3.73 ounces of Heroin, 2.05 ounces of Cocaine, 46 Oxycodone Pills, 28 MDMA pills, 25 Xanax Pills, 63 Amphetamine Pills, 2 guns (one stolen), $23,889.00 in cash, and one vehicle.
Authorities are expecting more charges to come and both State and Federal indictments are expected.
- Live VIPIR 6 Weather Forecast 4/4/20 PM
- Coronavirus skeptic gains new perspective after being hospitalized with it
- Through the looking glass: Thrive at Augusta finds a new way to talk to loved ones
- Madonna donates $1M to Gates’ Foundation Coronavirus-Relief efforts to find COVID-19 prevention, treatment
- At funerals in virus outbreak, mourning is from a distance