DEARING, Ga (WJBF) – The GBI and McDuffie County Sheriff’s Office are on scene of a deadly shooting.
GBI Special Agent Pat Morgan says one person is dead.
The name of victim has not released.
The incident happened around 2:20 this morning on the 4500 block of Hillman Gay Road in Dearing.
Morgan says its an active investigation.
We don’t know of any suspects at the time.
The coroner has yet to be called to the scene.
NewsChannel 6 has a crew at the scene and we’ll bring you the latest when it becomes available.
- 866 COVID-19 vaccinations administered by Aiken Regional; more than 1200 appointments scheduled
- Bucs with BA: Arians sets stage for Buccaneers-Packers showdown in NFC Championship
- Augusta Commissioners rethinking waiving all alcohol license fees
- COVID-19 impact on MLK Day events in Augusta
- Harvard physicist: ‘Serious possibility’ alien spacecraft visited solar system