DEARING, Ga (WJBF) – The GBI and McDuffie County Sheriff’s Office are on scene of a deadly shooting.
GBI Special Agent Pat Morgan says one person is dead.
The name of victim has not released.
The incident happened around 2:20 this morning on the 4500 block of Hillman Gay Road in Dearing.
Morgan says its an active investigation.
We don’t know of any suspects at the time.
The coroner has yet to be called to the scene.
NewsChannel 6 has a crew at the scene and we’ll bring you the latest when it becomes available.
- 5 die after SUV crosses interstate median in South Carolina
- Here’s where you’ll have to quarantine if you’re traveling to or from South Carolina
- Newsfeed Now: Diver gets hooked; boy calls 911 to save sister
- Trump’s Rushmore trip draws real and figurative fireworks
- FL Sheriff: I’ll deputize gun owners if violent protests erupt