McDUFFIE COUNTY, Ga (WJBF) – Due to increases in positive cases of COVID-19 among students and staff, a number of students and staff in quarantine, a significant absentee rate among face-to-face students, and a high number of pupils sent home ill today, the McDuffie County School System has made the decision to close all McDuffie County Schools until November 29.
All face-to-face learners will transition to at-home learning during this temporary closure.
Read the entire press below:
Last week the school district made the decision to shut down the Middle School due to a large number of students sent home for illness following two positive cases among staff members.
All leading to multiple student quarantines as well as a large number of absentees among face-to-face students.
- Is your Amazon Black Friday purchase a good deal? This tool will tell you if the price has been lower
- Here’s how drinking hot cocoa could make you smarter
- Here’s what is coming to Netflix – and what’s leaving – in December
- Five homicides in Augusta occur in the week leading up to Thanksgiving
- Pro-Trump donor suing Houston group over failure to prove voter fraud in 2020 election