McCORMICK, S.C. (WJBF) – The McCormick County Chamber of Commerce brought the community together for a rally to show why HGTV should renovate their town.
A show called “Home Town” is now considering homes, parks and historical structures for makeovers and McCormick County wants to be high on their priority list.
The purpose of the rally was to show that all of their residents are adamant about making this happen.
The community was able to voice their opinions on what they think should be renovated to make the town more attractive and what needs to be added.
MORE TOP HEADLINES:
- Biden picks transgender woman as assistant health secretary
- California becomes first state to top 3 million virus cases
- Mets general manager admits sending explicit texts and images to female reporter, report says
- Thief berated mom for leaving kid in car he stole, police say
- House fire leaves Ellis Street home destroyed
- President Trump’s final hours in office expected to be non-traditional