Enlisted Marines in the Reserve go through the same training and work in the same Military Occupational Specialties (MOS) as their active duty counterparts. However, with the ability to train on a different schedule near home or school, these Marines can continue to pursue a full-time civilian career or education.
As one of a member of the Marine Reserve, you will forever be known by the title you earn-United States Marine. The training commitments of Marine Officers and Enlisted Marines in the Reserve are identical: one weekend a month and two consecutive weeks every year.
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- More grant money to juvenile court expands therapy for teens and parents before doing jail time
- Edgefield County murder arrest
- The future of the lock and dam: Can the Corps of Engineers keep the people and the fish happy?
- Officials: Pet adoptions urgently needed in Aiken County
- Teacher says she was fired for giving students zeroes
- Rescued sacrificial rooster terrorizes neighborhood
- Ohio man calls police after pig won't stop following him
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect