AUGUSTA, Ga. (WJBF) – The Richmond County Sheriff’s Office and CID report deputies responded to the 400 Block of Aiken Street in reference to a homicide.
An 18-year-old man on a bicycle was shot and killed while speaking with a group of people. He was later identified as Ketron McCray of Augusta.
McCray’s body will be taken to the GBI crime lab.
MORE TOP STORIES:
- Augusta teen accidentally shoots himself
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand as November comes to a close
- Zoom invite scam: Don’t click that phony ‘reactivate’ or ‘reschedule’ link!
- Organization works with underprivileged kids in after school program
- Gifts for children to be handed out at Winter Wonderland event