(CNN) – Death certificates released Tuesday show that Kobe Bryant and his 13-year-old daughter, Gianna, were laid to rest Friday at a southern California cemetery.
They were buried at Pacific View Memorial Park in Corona Del Mar.
No details about a graveside service were released.
The NBA legend and his daughter were among nine people killed in a helicopter crash January 26th in the hills of Calabasas, California
There is a public celebration scheduled for February 24th at the Staples Center in Los Angeles.
- Mistrial declared in actor Danny Masterson’s rape trial
- North Augusta woman wanted by Miramar Police Department as person of interest after deadly hit and run
- North Augusta requests Jeff Davis plaques off new pedestrian bridge
- Democrats face busy lame duck session ahead of split party control
- Rep. Hakeem Jeffries selected as new House Democrat lead for next Congress