(CNN) – Death certificates released Tuesday show that Kobe Bryant and his 13-year-old daughter, Gianna, were laid to rest Friday at a southern California cemetery.
They were buried at Pacific View Memorial Park in Corona Del Mar.
No details about a graveside service were released.
The NBA legend and his daughter were among nine people killed in a helicopter crash January 26th in the hills of Calabasas, California
There is a public celebration scheduled for February 24th at the Staples Center in Los Angeles.
- No more delays — July 15 is Tax Day. What to know about the deadline
- Tell-all book by Trump niece to be released next week
- Country music firebrand Charlie Daniels has died of a stroke at 83; had hit with ‘Devil Went Down to Georgia’
- Colin Kaepernick, Disney announce partnership deal
- $10,000 reward offered in Atlanta killing of 8-year-old girl