AUGUSTA (WJBF) – The death penalty trial man accused of gunning down a Richmond County investigator begins Thursday.
Jury selection begins for the trial against Alvin Hester.
He’s accused of shooting to death Cecil Ridley in 2019 at a convenience store in Augusta.
Hester is facing 16 felony charges in this case.
- Pro-Trump donor suing Houston group over failure to prove voter fraud in 2020 election
- In Santa’s mailbag, a peek into children’s pandemic worries
- Young Bay Area artist gets surprise call from Kamala Harris
- Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine low temperature requirement poses challenges
- Black Friday by the numbers