(WRIC) — Ja’Net Dubois, known by many as the Evans family’s sassy neighbor Willona Woods on Good Times, has died, according to TMZ. She was 74.
TMZ reports Dubois’ body was discovered Tuesday morning inside her Glendale, California home. The family told TMZ Dubois died in her sleep.
In addition to starring in Good Times, Dubois sang and composed ‘The Jefferson’s’ theme song, ‘Movin’ On Up.’
Dubois is survived by three children.
Click here to read TMZ’s full report.
- Coronavirus skeptic gains new perspective after being hospitalized with it
- Through the looking glass: Thrive at Augusta finds a new way to talk to loved ones
- WATCH LIVE: Arkansas Governor Hutchinson to provide COVID-19 update to public at 1:30 p.m.
- Emergency room doctor sleeping in RV to keep his family healthy
- Doctors answer your questions on ‘Coronavirus House Calls’ | April 4-5