(CNN) – Internet providers are trying to help their customers impacted by the coronavirus.
Verizon, AT&T, and Comcast have extended their policies not to charge late fees or terminate service for people struggling to pay their monthly bills.
The policy was originally in place through mid-May, but is now available through June.
Customers have to make their case to their providers explaining their struggles.
T-mobile — which also owns Sprint — has a similar offer than has been extended through June as well.
For more info on Verizon’s deals, click HERE
MORE TOP STORIES:
- Organization works with underprivileged kids in after school program
- Gifts for children to be handed out at Winter Wonderland event
- Aiken reacts to mass shooting at nightclub
- Person sought after card fraud at Bojangles in Augusta
- Man wanted for Family Dollar theft in Hephzibah
- CDC sets meeting on allocation of COVID-19 vaccine
- Community pays respects to Willie Mays
- Five homicides in Augusta occur in the week leading up to Thanksgiving