(CNN) – A Georgia inmate is no longer on the run after being caught in Alabama.
The Talledega County Sheriff’s office says they arrested Gregory Keith Wyatt after a standoff at a home in a rural area Tuesday.
Wyatt escaped from the Haralson County Sheriff’s Office Monday night.
Haralson County is about 200 miles west of Augusta.
They say he went through a light in the ceiling and worked his way into a pipe chase to get away.
He had been in jail on multiple charges including reckless driving… hit and run and failure to stop at the scene of an accident.
Talledega County Deputies also wanted Wyatt but for unrelated charges.
- Mets general manager admits sending explicit texts and images to female reporter, report says
- Thief berated mom for leaving kid in car he stole, police say
- House fire leaves Ellis Street home destroyed
- President Trump’s final hours in office expected to be non-traditional
- Biden to block Trump’s plan to lift COVID-19 European travel restrictions