The Go Forward 4-in-1 Evolved Ergonomic Carrier, Flip Front2back Carrier, and the Up Close Newborn Carrier have all been recalled because the buckles on the carriers can break. This poses a falling hazard to the infant.
There have not been any injuries reported because of this problem, but the CPSC advises that consumers should immediately stop using the product and get in contact with Infantino for a free replacement carrier.
The carriers were sold at Target, Amazon, and other nationwide stores. They were sold in November and December 2019.
LATEST NEWS STORIES
- Who won the Trump-Biden debate? 6 key moments from the final showdown
- New Augusta Transit Center now open
- Walmart files opioid-related lawsuit against the federal government
- Trump, Biden face off in final presidential debate
- Columbia County creating new courthouse annex