(CNN) – A consumer alert parents should hear.
Kolcraft is recalling its inclined sleeper accessory for safety reasons.
The consumer product safety commission reports the recall went into effect due to infant fatalities reported with other manufacturers’ inclined sleep products.
The infants died after rolling from their back onto their side or stomach.
The recall affects roughly 51-thousand bassinets.
Owners are encouraged to stop using the sleepers and return them for a refund.
More information is posted on the company’s website.
Click here to learn more.
- Mother of George Floyd’s young daughter speaks out as friends march through Houston
- Aiken City leaders will hold press conference to address protests
- Georgia bars and nightclubs hopeful for the future after re-opening
- Governor Kemp on State protests
- Total number of cases of COVID-19 in CSRA, SC & GA