(CNN) – A consumer alert parents should hear.
Kolcraft is recalling its inclined sleeper accessory for safety reasons.
The consumer product safety commission reports the recall went into effect due to infant fatalities reported with other manufacturers’ inclined sleep products.
The infants died after rolling from their back onto their side or stomach.
The recall affects roughly 51-thousand bassinets.
Owners are encouraged to stop using the sleepers and return them for a refund.
More information is posted on the company’s website.
Click here to learn more.
- Biden’s historic Cabinet begins taking shape
- Out There…Somewhere: “Conduct” a tour of new sculptures
- Trump impeachment trial to begin week of Feb. 8
- Washington County and other rural counties in Georgia see shortage of COVID-19 vaccine
- SLIDESHOW | Inaugural memes of Bernie Sanders: the gift that keeps on giving