AIKEN COUNTY, Sc (WJBF) – Aiken County Sheriff’s deputies, Couchton Fire Department and six other fire departments responded to 33 Alicia Dr., Couchton, after receiving a 911 call about a house fire.
When they arrived on he scene, they found a trailer fully engulfed in flames. Fire Fighters found human remains inside once the fire was extinguished. Sheriff’s
Investigators and the Aiken County Coroner’s are working to determine the origin and cause of the fire.
The investigation is still on going and any further information will be provided as it comes available.
- Deputy helps paralyzed Florida man after wheelchair breaks during beach trip
- States volunteer to host RNC as Trump considers moving it from North Carolina
- Augusta bar braces for restrictions as re-opening nears
- How lawmakers respond to nursing homes being at the epicenter of coronavirus pandemic
- Jennie: Endometriosis workbook and journal includes resources for women struggling with pain, treatment options and infertility