BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) – Amazon Prime Day is coming! The massive shopping event begins Tuesday, Oct. 13 and will run for 48 hours.
The dates are later this year due to the coronavirus pandemic, but Amazon promises the same incredible price drops in 2020.
In anticipation of the shopping extravaganza, anyone who spends at least $10 at select small businesses up thru Monday, Oct. 12, will get a $10 credit to use toward a Prime Day purchase.
That’s like getting free money for something you planned to buy anyway!
You must be a Prime member at the time of the original purchase to qualify for the deal. If you are not a Prime member yet, sign up for a free 30-day trial.
Offer is limited to one per customer and account.
- Summer like temperatures will continue. – Check out your forecast
- Blanchard & Calhoun speak with us about Edgar’s Above Broad
- Targeted cuts better for Augusta budget woes
- Augusta bank robber sentenced to more than 20 years in prison
- ‘It turned 2020 around for me’: Metro high school senior offered more than $1 million in scholarships