(CNN) – Toy brand Hasbro has introduced its Baby Yoda-themed Monopoly set.
The beloved character from ‘The Mandalorian’ series on disney plus is technically called ‘The Child,’ but he’s commonly known as ‘Baby Yoda.’
The toy giant introduced the board game on the 4th of May – as in may the fourth be with you – also known as Star Wars Day.
Regular Monopoly, of course, features game pieces like the classic top hat and wheelbarrow.
But in this version you get to choose from four adorable versions of Baby Yoda in different poses.
Hasbro also changed up other aspects of the game like the playing cards to reflect Star Wars Mandalorian themes.
‘Monopoly: Star Wars the Child’ is currently available on pre-order for $19.99 and is expected to ship out on its release date of September 1st.
MORE TOP STORIES:
- Residents report long wait times for setting up appointments for vaccines; more workers expected to take calls
- Vaccine registration issues in rural South Carolina
- Sen. Lindsey Graham urges politicians to stop the second impeachment of President Trump
- Housing shortage impacting buyers in Augusta
- Federal student loan payment pause is coming to an end, Biden Administration’s plan: what you need to know
- US now says no evidence of ‘kill capture teams’ at Capitol
- Security heightens around US Capitol as Inauguration Day draws closer
- The Terminator is coming: Packers prepare for Aaron Donald