(CNN) – Toy brand Hasbro has introduced its Baby Yoda-themed Monopoly set.
The beloved character from ‘The Mandalorian’ series on disney plus is technically called ‘The Child,’ but he’s commonly known as ‘Baby Yoda.’
The toy giant introduced the board game on the 4th of May – as in may the fourth be with you – also known as Star Wars Day.
Regular Monopoly, of course, features game pieces like the classic top hat and wheelbarrow.
But in this version you get to choose from four adorable versions of Baby Yoda in different poses.
Hasbro also changed up other aspects of the game like the playing cards to reflect Star Wars Mandalorian themes.
‘Monopoly: Star Wars the Child’ is currently available on pre-order for $19.99 and is expected to ship out on its release date of September 1st.
MORE TOP STORIES:
- Who won the Trump-Biden debate? 6 key moments from the final showdown
- New Augusta Transit Center now open
- Walmart files opioid-related lawsuit against the federal government
- Trump, Biden face off in final presidential debate
- Columbia County creating new courthouse annex
- Student need in Richmond County increased since the start of the pandemic
- Mask and school supply drive held to benefit Richmond County schools
- Senate panel advances nomination to the Supreme Court