ATLANTA, GA (WJBF) - Vice President Mike Pence is set to return to the Peach State for the campaign for Brian Kemp.
Pence will be hosting an event on September 13th in Atlanta.
This is the Vice President's second trip to support Kemp in his bid for Georgia Governor.
Kemp faces Democrat Stacey Abrams in November's general election.
- Teacher says she was fired for giving students zeroes
- Rescued sacrificial rooster terrorizes neighborhood
- Ohio man calls police after pig won't stop following him
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect