SAVANNAH, GA (WJBF) - People came out to hear the Democratic candidate for Governor Stacey Abrams talk healthcare Thursday, Sept.21.
Abrams favors expanding Medicaid and says helping many in the state who rely on the Affordable Care Act is more important than ever.
She says as Governor she would challenge state lawmakers to finally approve a Medicaid expansion.
Abrams faces Republican candidate Brian Kemp in the November election.
- Teacher says she was fired for giving students zeroes
- Rescued sacrificial rooster terrorizes neighborhood
- Ohio man calls police after pig won't stop following him
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect