There were a lot of emergency vehicles at Big Hart State Park last night in McDuffie County.
The pilot of a small plane had to make an emergency landing.
According to WTHO Radio in Thomson, the pilot took off from Thomson-McDuffie Regional Airport but had to put down his antique plane when the engine seized.
Thankfully, he wasn't hurt.
- Teacher says she was fired for giving students zeroes
- Rescued sacrificial rooster terrorizes neighborhood
- Ohio man calls police after pig won't stop following him
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect