ATLANTA (AP) – Police in Atlanta say shots were fired at a recording studio that boasts clients such as Bruno Mars, T.I., Drake and more on its website.
News outlets report the shooting happened late Wednesday night at 11th Street Studios. Four vehicles parked nearby were also hit by gunfire.
There were six people inside the building but police say no injuries were reported. Police are looking for three men believed to have carried out the shooting.
Stay up to date with the WJBF News App. Click HERE to download.
- Study: Moderna coronavirus vaccine appears safe, shows signs of working in older adults
- Viewers’ Guide: Trump, Biden meet in Ohio for 1st debate
- Dolly Parton announces release date for Netflix Christmas movie
- Augusta looks at spraying vacant lots to slow growth
- Stimulus check update: GOP, Democrats inching closer to aid compromise