(WJBF) – A ballot mapping tool is giving users and election officials a look into how early voting has played out across the peach state.
The Georgia Ballot Return Tool was developed by the Center for Inclusive Democracy (CID) at the USC Sol Price School of Public Policy.
It’s used to map and visualize early ballots cast by registered voters in real time, including those done in-person and by mail.
The Tool also visualizes early registered voter turnout by precinct for the November 3rd, 2020 General Election.
You can try the interactive map yourself by clicking HERE.
MORE TOP STORIES:
- Teen returns home after Christmas Eve heart transplant
- Burke County holds peace and unity parade
- Man arrested in D.C. with unregistered weapon ahead of Presidential Inauguration
- Aiken Co. Officials arrest man involved in Aiken shooting
- Residents report long wait times for setting up appointments for vaccines; more workers expected to take calls
- Vaccine registration issues in rural South Carolina
- Sen. Lindsey Graham urges politicians to stop the second impeachment of President Trump
- Housing shortage impacting buyers in Augusta