ATLANTA (WJBF) – The Georgia Secretary of State’s Office is holding a press conference updating on the count in Tuesday’s runoff election.
This comes after the Associated Press called one of Georgia’s two Senate runoffs early Wednesday morning for Democrat Raphael Warnock.
The winner of the Perdue-Ossoff race will determine which party will control the U.S. Senate and, in turn, the fate of President-elect Joe Biden’s legislative agenda.
MORE TOP STORIES:
- Buffalo shooter had mental health evaluation after threatening his high school last June
- Aiken Scholar Academy students partner with USC Aiken to walk in solidarity for Ukraine refugees
- Buffalo shooter targeted Black neighborhood, officials say
- Tornado in a Bottle | Jenna’s Science Corner
- Buffalo mass shooter’s alleged manifesto leaves no doubt attack was white supremacist terrorism
- Few Late Day Storms Sunday…Big heat next week.
- Total lunar eclipse visible in CSRA this weekend
- Augusta University graduates look forward to their next endeavors post-grad