ATLANTA (WJBF) – The Georgia Secretary of State’s Office is holding a press conference updating on the count in Tuesday’s runoff election.
This comes after the Associated Press called one of Georgia’s two Senate runoffs early Wednesday morning for Democrat Raphael Warnock.
The winner of the Perdue-Ossoff race will determine which party will control the U.S. Senate and, in turn, the fate of President-elect Joe Biden’s legislative agenda.
MORE TOP STORIES:
- Scholarship taps Richmond County students for HIV, AIDS & mental health education ideas
- Aiken County Coroner’s Office investigating death of 4-year-old struck, killed by vehicle
- 2022 Columbia County Christmas Parade
- Exclusive: One-on-One with Sen. Raphael Warnock
- 16-year-old faces multiple charges in Greenville Co.
- Greenville Co. man’s bond revoked for 2021 charges after recent murder accusation
- Upstate woman accused of faking nursing credentials at 3 care facilities
- American Pickers coming to South Carolina