ATLANTA (WJBF) – The Georgia Secretary of States Office is holding a news conference updating the public on the status of the ballot count in Georgia.
Earlier this week, Georgia election officials announced an audit of presidential election results, triggering a full hand recount.
MORE TOP STORIES:
- Report: Popular flea & tick collar tied to 1,700 pet deaths, EPA received more than 75,000 complaints
- After 2 recent deaths, why are people still doing extreme baby gender reveals?
- Cat Musgrove on Dolce Darlin’ and rebuilding a shattered life
- Cheating during remote testing is a problem. Now there is a fix
- LaGrange man wrongfully convicted of rape freed after 40 years, reunited with family
- Laney-Walker Famers Market reopens to curb food desert issues
- Football coach Les Miles placed on leave amid misconduct allegations at LSU
- Senate Democrats reach deal on jobless benefits, allowing $1.9T COVID relief bill to move ahead