STOCKBRIDGE, Ga. (AP) -
A Georgia high school basketball player has died after collapsing during a game.
Henry County Schools spokesman J.D. Hardin says the junior varsity player was a student at Eagle’s Landing High School and collapsed Friday while the team was playing at Woodland High School in Stockbridge.
The student's name has not been released.
Hardin says grief counselors will be available for students and staff upon their return to school on January 14th.
No further details have been released.
- Pot smokers find caged tiger in abandoned house, Houston police say
- KFC wants you to enjoy romance on a Colonel Sanders bearskin rug this Valentine's Day
- Ax-wielding man wrecks home after thinking wife damaged action figures
- Experts: Sunday is the busiest day of the year for online dating
- Teacher says she was fired for giving students zeroes
- Rescued sacrificial rooster terrorizes neighborhood
- Ohio man calls police after pig won't stop following him