GEORGIA (WRBL) – Georgia Governor Brian Kemp and the First Lady were recently exposed to an individual who has tested positive for COVID-19.
The Governor and First Lady are following Georgia Department of Public Health guidelines. The two have been tested for the coronavirus, and are now quarantining.
The Governor’s Office will release more details as they become available.
MORE TOP STORIES:
- CDC considering shortening quarantine time for COVID-19 exposure
- How to cook safely this Thanksgiving
- Isolated storms for Thanksgiving. – Check here for your forecast
- One historic Augusta restaurant following city’s mask ordinance while offering holiday meal for families
- Faith leaders and ‘Black Voters Matter’ give away hundreds of Thanksgiving meals and register people to vote