ATLANTA (WJBF) – Georgia Governor Brian Kemp is urging all Georgians to participate in the 2020 Census.
The deadline to is just one week away.
Georgia ranks 47th in the country for participation.
The census determines how many lawmakers a state has in the House of Representatives.
It’s also connected to funding for Pre-K, Head Start, WIC, and SNAP.
CLICK HERE to respond to the 2020 Census.
MORE TOP STORIES:
- Five homicides in Augusta occur in the week leading up to Thanksgiving
- In Santa’s mailbag, a peek into children’s pandemic worries
- Young Bay Area artist gets surprise call from Kamala Harris
- Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine low temperature requirement poses challenges
- Thanksgiving meals served at Bible Deliverance Temple after double homicide Monday in Harrisburg
- How to safely store Thanksgiving leftovers
- Second stimulus check: President-elect Biden’s thoughts on $1,200 payments
- WATCH: Southeastern Stream Live Week 10