ATLANTA (WJBF) – The Georgia Secretary of State’s Office is holding a second news conference on Wednesday.
During the earlier morning press conference, Secretary Brad Raffensperger announced an investigation into groups encouraging fraudulent registrations including America Votes, Vote Forward and The New Georgia Project.
This comes after Tuesday’s press conference during which Gabriel Sterling, Voting System Implementation Manager with the Georgia Secretary of State’s Office, addressed numerous threats of violence received by officials working to certify the election results.
“Mr. President, you have not condemned these actions or this language. Senators, you have not condemned this language or these actions. This has to stop. We need you to step up. And if you’re going to take a position of leadership…show some.”
We’ll have a replay of the news conference shortly after it concludes.
THIS MORNING’S PRESS CONFERENCE:
MORE TOP STORIES:
- Report: Popular flea & tick collar tied to 1,700 pet deaths, EPA received more than 75,000 complaints
- After 2 recent deaths, why are people still doing extreme baby gender reveals?
- Cat Musgrove on Dolce Darlin’ and rebuilding a shattered life
- Cheating during remote testing is a problem. Now there is a fix
- LaGrange man wrongfully convicted of rape freed after 40 years, reunited with family
- Laney-Walker Famers Market reopens to curb food desert issues
- Football coach Les Miles placed on leave amid misconduct allegations at LSU
- Senate Democrats reach deal on jobless benefits, allowing $1.9T COVID relief bill to move ahead